Swain Techs Engineering capabilities focus on the key role that engineering plays in system development and design as well as analytical support. Our team works closely with our clients applying methodical and rigorous processes to ensure accurate and timely system development and management. Our experience allows us to consistently produce complete, cost effective and sound system designs that fully satisfy customer and user requirements.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Design & Technology Implementations
- Performance Analysis
- Technology Optimization
- Modeling and Simulation
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
Swain Techs provides software development focused on database development, management and support covering the complete life cycle of the solution from product requirement, to system engineering, development, testing, production and end of life.
Design & Technology Implementations
- Servers in High Availability
- Load Balancing
- Storage and Backup
- Virtualization Platforms
- Design and Implementation Consulting Virtualized Environments
- Design / implementation of policies Balancing Platforms
Optimization of Technology Environments
- NPC (Network Performance Check)
- Capacity Planning
- Consulting for Network Redesign
- Consulting for Storage and Backup
Modeling and Simulation
Swain Techs provides three types of Modeling and Simulation capabilities to our customers:
- Speculative investigation to provide research, forward thinking, future development. We answer the question “Will it Work?” for early feasibility or ‘what if’ scenarios.
- Design prototyping to provide evaluation of device or component functionality. We answer the question “What should it be?” and simulate the thing you want to do.
- T&E efficiency to provide advanced and efficient test scenarios when full-scale devices are not available, desired or cost-effective. We answer the question “How does it run?” Swain Techs simulates the ‘outside world’ of the device or component under design or test to deliver results and data analysis or the system or platform.
Swain Techs provides a full complement of M&S capabilities to provide both platform/system investigation and envelope evaluation, as well as planning and real-world mission planning and capability based decision support.