Successful and repeatable cost-savings performance as prime with HHS, USPTO, Navy, and DLA. Our team leverages Swain Techs’ core values, passion, and strong quality management processes to achieve performance objectives. With International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015 and the only 8(a) with CMMI-DEV v1.3 and CMMI-SVC+SDD v1.3 ML3 accreditations, Swain Techs has invested in tools, technologies, and people to steadily mature our organization into one that can supply the capabilities and experience required for successful delivery of complex, multi-faceted programs.
• Enterprise IT
• Network Administration
• Service Desk
• IT Governance
• Performance management and monitoring
• Maintain privacy, integrity and standardization of health
• Reducing fraud, waste and abuse
- Goldman Sachs’ 10,000 Small Business Alumni Meeting
- 2016 Philadelphia SmartCEO Future 50 Awards – Group 4
- 2015 Philadelphia SmartCEO Future 50 Awards – Group 1
- Executive Leaders Radio Interview with Swain Techs CEO, Manny Trujillo
- Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards 2015 for Greater Philadelphia – Award Presentation Vingette
- 2015 Philadelphia SmartCEO Future 50 Awards – Group 1
- Smart CEO — 2013 & 2014 Philadelphia VOLTAGE Award Finalist
- MSDC (Minority Supplier Diversity Council): PA NJ DE Blueprint 2013 Kickoff
- MSDC (Minority Supplier Diversity Council): PA NJ DE 2013 year overview
- 2013 Philadelphia SmartCEO Voltage Power Statement
- Main Line Chamber of Commerce event at Villanova University. How to rise money and grow your business
- MBDA: Mentoring small disadvantage entrepreneurs at MBDA event
Goldman Sachs’ 10,000 Small Business Alumni Meeting 2018
NASA Kennedy Space Center Industry Day
Goldman Sachs’ 10,000 Small Business Alumni Meeting 2016
Swain Techs, along with 15 of the 5,000 alumni of Goldman Sachs’ 10,000 Small Business Program, recently joined Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein for one on one coaching with their teams.
- Manny Trujillo: How a Colombian immigrant made it in America
- Smart CEO Magazine, Future 50 Awards, 2016
- Planning pays off for Horsham businessman – Local Business – Bucks County Courier Times
- Smart CEO Magazine, Future 50 Awards, 2015
- SBA, U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Launch Hispanic Pilot Program
- Smart CEO Magazine, Voltage Awards
- MBDA Fiscal Year 2012 Annual Performance Report PA State Analysis
- “Perspectives on New Venture Leadership and Sustainable Growth” At Wharton University – Entrepreneurship SBDC
- Hershey: Hispanic Heritage Month Leadership Roundtable
A core part of the Swain Techs’ business model is the long-term viability and sustainability of the customers we serve. In support of this core value, our organization strives to be a valued member of the local economy, as well as the worldwide business community. Swain Techs is very proud of our local affiliations and continues to seek out leadership and technology sponsorship through dedicated years of service.
- Proud sponsor of the Robotics First Competition team Spike293
- AFCEA Health IT 2018
- Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA) Health IT Day 2016
- United Way
- Fisher House
- Heifer International
- Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Philadelphia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Main Line Chamber of Commerce
Swain Techs is honored to be recognized as a community and business leader. Together with our clients, strategic partners, and employees create a value system that we are very proud.
- Washington Technology Fast 50
- Smart CEO
- Philadelphia Future 50 Award, 2017
- Philadelphia Future 50 Award, 2016
- Philadelphia Future 50 Award, “Emerging Growth”, 2015
- Philadelphia VOLTAGE Award Finalist, 2014
- Philadelphia VOLTAGE Award Finalist, 2013
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing privately held companies
- 2016 #1207
- 2015 #718
- 2014 #1264
- Manuel Trujillo, EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2015 Award Greater Philadelphia finalist
- Philadelphia’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies
- U.S. Small Business Administration, Eastern Pennsylvania’s Minority-Owned Business of the Year, 2015
- Marcum Innovator of the Year Award Nominee, 2014
- Greater Philadelphia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year, 2012
Karen Dickey, CPA, MBA, Finance
With 30+ years of experience in accounting and finance, primarily for the federal government contracting industry, with expertise in corporate accounting, financial reporting, governance, and strategic planning. A controller for a $500M federal contractor and CFO for a company that grew from $3M to $30M in five years.
Richard Dinnis, Senior Business Development / Capture Executive, Health IT
Business Capture Executive with over 25 years of experience and a focus on bringing high-value to HHS, CMS, and MHS/DHA customers. A results-oriented leader with a successful career in developing and implementing IT strategy in concert with business objectives to grow business from $10M to $1B in the Federal Government Services market.
Tania Filak, PMP, MBA, Contracts Manager
Former Sr. VP, Contracts and Procurement Operations with over 8 years Federal Contracts and Procurement expertise, Government Cost Accounting Certified, DAU Acquisition and Contracts Certified, managing a $500M contract.
Joe Foley, Business Development Lead, FAA and Navy
Former Operations Director for Naval Surface Warfare Center Carderock, Philadelphia, and seven other sites around the U.S. Responsible for Leading the Operations Department for a 2 Billion Dollar a year Organization.
David Lawson, Solutions Architect
Former Lead PMO: 20 years of Information Risk Management and Cyber Security experience in Life Sciences, Financial Services, and Federal Government.
Manuel (Manny) Trujillo, President and CEO
Under Manny’s leadership, Swain Techs has achieved CMMi ML3 Development & Services appraised and ISO 9001 certified and has won over 12 prime contracts in six federal agencies.
Prior to Swain Techs, Manuel was the Global Director of Product Marketing for Motorola growing product line from $40 million to $400 million in four years.
Manuel holds a Bachelor in Science in Civil Engineering, an MBA from Columbia Business School in New York, a Certificate of Special Studies in Management from the Harvard University Extension School , a Black Belt Digital Six Sigma Certification while at Motorola and Graduated from the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Program.