Important Contact Data
|Master Contract Number||GS35F0582Y|
|Unique Entity ID (UEI) Number||NM7FRKLLTKG3 (use after April 4, 2022)|
|Program Manager||Manuel Trujillo|
|POC Phone Number||(610) 896-0701|
|Address||41 University Drive, Suite 467|
|City, State, ZIP||Newtown, PA 18940-1873|
Scope of Work
The Master Contract scope provides Federal agencies with streamlined procurement options. Supplies and services can be ordered directly from GSA Schedule contractors or through our GSA eTools, including GSA Advantage!® and GSA eBuy. When using MAS, ordering activities have the opportunity to meet small business goals, while promoting compliance with various environmental and socioeconomic laws and regulations.
Swain Techs has successful experience and expertise in Special Item Numbers (SINs) 54151S, 54151HEAL, and 541614. Talk to us about your specific needs.
IT Professional Services SIN 54151S includes:
- Cognitive computing;
- Conversion and implementation support;
- Database planning and design;
- Internet of Things (IoT);
- IT project management;
- Migration services (of all kinds);
- Network services;
- Resources and facilities management;
- Systems analysis, design, and implementation; and
- Other services relevant to 29 CFR 541.400.
Health IT Services – SIN 54151HEAL includes professional services and/or professional labor categories that perform the following services:
- Connected health;
- Electronic health records;
- Emerging research;
- Health analytics;
- Health informatics;
- Health information exchanges;
- Innovative solutions;
- Personal health information management; and
- Other health IT services.
Swain Techs designs complete solutions, including the integration of ancillary support necessary and integral to the IT services being acquired.