With over 200 years of Federal Government experience across our management team, Swain Techs understands Fed/Civ and DoD agency needs and requirements, applying our expertise in every engagement.
Three Key Reasons to select Swain Techs: “Trust, Capability, and Innovation”
Trust: Successful and repeatable cost-savings performance as prime with HHS, USPTO, Navy, and DLA. Our team leverages Swain Techs’ core values, passion, and strong quality management processes to achieve performance objectives. With International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015 and the only 8(a) with CMMI-DEV v1.3 and CMMI-SVC+SDD v1.3 ML3 accreditations, Swain Techs has invested in tools, technologies, and people to steadily mature our organization into one that can supply the capabilities and experience required for successful delivery of complex, multi-faceted programs.
Capability: Experience based on Infrastructure design, implementation, and management; Agile and DevOps; Software Development Live Cycle (SDLC); Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V); Cybersecurity; Project Management; Logistics Management; and Modeling and Simulation, complemented by strong teaming partners. We have the tailored infrastructure, processes, and advanced technical competence and simulation expertise to respond to tasks and deliver quality services that ensure satisfied clients, and help establish lasting partnerships.
Innovation: Creative and flexible solutions to increase productivity and decrease cost. Our solutions employ the latest technology and the best value for your investment. We take pride in making sure the solutions we propose are appropriate for your current needs, as well as scalable to meet future demands. Our solutions complete IT consulting, Managed IT, and hardware, software, and network support services.
Who We Serve
- Department of Health and Human Services
- National Institutes of Health
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
- US Patent and Trademark Office
- Department of the Navy
- Defense Logistics Agency
- Department of Homeland Security
- NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- CMS SPARC IDIQ: HHSM-500-2016-00085
- GSA STARS II: GS00Q17GWD2226
- GSA Schedule70, GS35F0582Y: SIN 132 51
- NAWCAD BOA: N6833512G0013
- Seaport-NxG: N0017819D8604
- NIH CIO-SP3 (Small Business and 8(a))
- Access to GSA OASIS (Small Business) Pools 2 & 3
- HHS IAAI IDIQ: 75P00119D00082