Swain Techs delivers innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of health IT, Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Software and Systems Engineering. We support each engagement through our commitment to integrity, continual improvement, and a collaborative culture. We apply tailored infrastructure, processes, and advanced technical expertise to respond to tasks and deliver quality services—mainly as a Prime.
Swain Techs has a strategic alliance with Morgan State University, an Historically Black College and University (HBCU) in Baltimore, MD on research and development opportunities in Artificial Intelligence and Quantum Computing. We are part of the National Quantum Literacy Network.
- Founded in 1999, Headquartered in Pennsylvania with offices in Virginia and Maryland
- 200 combined years of Federal Government experience across our management team
- 8(a), Small Business, and Small Disadvantaged Business
- Empowering you through Intelligent Automation and Artificial Intelligence
Swain Techs In the News
- How Common Sense and Hard Work Saved Taxpayers Hundreds of Millions on HHS IT Contracts – A job well done by the Swain Techs HHS Team!